Sunday, January 07, 2007

2006 Hotel California #5 Event of the Year

#5 On December 11th, 2006 at 6:50 pm EST I was sitting in a meeting discussing a new model Volkswagen. When I returned to my desk, I saw that I missed a call from Dave Nabrotzky. After packing up my things, I headed home. While in the car, I listened to my voicemail. Here is what I heard:

“Hey! What’s going on Jamie? It’s Dave! I know you are screening my calls because you’re busy making your Christmas card again. We’re all very curious just how you’re going to top last year and the year before. So anyways, I was calling to say hi we never hooked up from our last, uh, messages back and forth. So, just calling to see how things are going and, uh, talk to you more. And to tell you that, I think I’m becoming corrupted. Because, Sean called me and left me a message that he went to a lesbian bar with a couple of managers a few nights ago. And I know I should think that’s really bad, but, for some reason, that kind of excites me. As long as its, its – and I, I just called him back, but he wasn’t there and I told him to make sure he tells me that at least pretend that the managers that he was with were at least cute. Because, sometimes I think of lesbians and I think of Rosie O’Donnell and she’s not very cute. But, wasn’t Brenda Hymas lesbian? Cause she’s pretty hot. And, um, I think she was the one who had big boobs. And so, it makes the story a lot better if Sean went a lesbian bar with two cutes lesbians. But, um, I don’t know, maybe you’ve already heard this story. But, I’m curious to find out the details. But, I decided that I’m, um, corrupted because I like hearing about lesbians. Ok maybe it’s just the Mr. Illegal side in me. But, anyways, um, I wasn’t calling to talk about lesbians with you. I was just calling to see how things are going. If you have an update. I talked to Sean a while ago and I think he said you guys were moving out to Colorado. Maybe you guys have already moved out there, I don’t really know. So, give me a call so we can talk. Um, I’ll be free for a little bit. Then I’m leaving for a kind of a meeting at 6:30. It’s 5:50 my time. So in about 40 minutes I’m heading off for that and I’ll be gone for a couple hours. Call me if you can later tonight or tomorrow. But, I really want to talk to you bro. Hope you’re doing well. Bye. “

DING DING DING!! HUUU HYA HU HUUUUUUUUUGE!!! Congrats to Dave Nabrotzky for having the Huge Take of the Year. I don’t even know where to start with this one. Rosie O’Donnell? Brenda Hymas? Brenda, for all you who didn’t grow up in Corona, was a very pretty girl who struggled with her identity. And, I would have to say that her chest was sizeable for sure. Ok. That’s an understatement. She had a RACK. My personal favorite line is, “I know I should think that’s really bad, but, for some reason, that kind of excites me.” For some reason? How about for the simple reason that you’re a guy. But I digress. Perhaps the questions should be more about Mr. Brown. Sean – what in the world are you doing at a lesbian bar? Certainly there must be alternatives to boosting employee morale. Try a Christmas bonus or a trip for two for an employee of the month. Funny stuff. Thanks Dave and congrats on being the #5 for the year.

Check back in tomorrow. Cause we’ve got 4 more. Has something you’ve done this past year earned one of those spots? We’ll see.

No comments: