Sunday, January 08, 2006

Number 6



#6. Take a good look at the picture to your right. What do you notice? This is our number six-event right here. Notice anything? Now you see it don’t you. Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time Ted reached 160 lbs. Ted Jennings has surpassed the buck sixty mark. I can’t believe I’m writing this. I never thought I’d see the day. On July 16th, 2005 the lanky Ted Jennings, all 6’3” of him, cracked the 160 barrier. That day he ate three pancakes (all with jelly because we had no syrup), three roadside-stand tacos (that didn’t give him the squirts), half a bag of cooler ranch Doritos, a box of Mike and Ikes, 2 freshly grilled hamburgers with all the fixins, and 3 Barqs root beers. And, what do you know but it put him over the top surpassing the 160 mark for the first time in his life. That’s right. Crazy. Why? Because we all know the guy has been a buck fifty for years.

You guys remember. He would eat those frozen pizzas by the dozen and gain nothing. He’d eat from Carl’s chest of goodies. I’ve never seen anything like it. And still 150. That was Ted, and he's alwasy been like that. Well, actually believe it or not he was 140 on his mission. Can you imagine a 6-foot 3-inch 140lb pale Americano approaching your door in Venezuela? Scared the bejeezus out of investigators. But shortly after his mission with the help of loose lips Francys, Teddy was back to 150 in no time. And we all thought he’d remain there forever. And that’s why his topping 160 is notable for the Hotel California Top Ten. Take a look back at that photo. Well, the more I look the more I see that most of that extra weight is being carried right there in his chin. The butt chin has grown significantly. I bet if you look at a newborn’s but and Ted’s chin you’d see an amazing resemblance. No difference. Well congrats Teed for grabbing this year’s #6 at 160. Wow. Do I hear 165? 170? Alison? Can you do it?

More manana. Duduha pa buwas. Which means two more tomorrow. Ihi. Libang. Ug, Kwan at mga bagay.

Remember come right here to the blog. Cause this is where the all the magic is taking place.

1 comment:

Litos said...

Congratulations Teeeeed! as for me, yeah... i am still working on my gut, so get off me!! i wish i was only 160 lbs! Hillman wishes he was only twice that!