Saturday, February 18, 2006

Wonderful Turnout!!!

Brothers,
The Puppy Wedding was an event indeed. Thank you for everyone coming out and making the sacrifice to support each other. I have never seen such friendship last for so long. I know that I have been extremely blessed by having you as friends and brothers. We must have many more events to get us back together in the future. I know inevitably we have the Carlitos and Jamie wedding to look forward to.

It was so incredible to catch up with all of you and hear of your successes. They did not surprise me at all you all deserve the best. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.

2 comments:

Litos said...

Accolades to all. And many thanks to all of those who helped in hosting the vagabonds who drifted in from outta town. I agree with the Cam-- so good to see all of you and killer that we are all still friends after these many years post-Hotel.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I can get a copy of the Pup's bachelor film-- there are many eager audiences awaiting the world-wide release! Thanks again Jamie for all the work and all the subtle humor.

Jamie said...

Copies to come once I get my cheeks settled with work and all.