Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 Hotel California Before we Begin


Before getting into it, I just want to remind us all that these are the events that helped shape the lives of the Hotel Californians in 2006. It’s meant as a fun way to pass along a few things that have happened over the past year. I don’t know everything about everyone so when something spectacular happens this next year; share it with the group here on the blog.

And, my lawyer has advised me I need to the mention the following disclaimer. All jokes, comments, opinions and takes are the sole responsibility of the writer. None of the content is intended as malicious in any way, shape or form; it's all just good-natured humor.

Also, before I start, there were a lot of babies born this year. So, instead of having each one make the list I just decided I’d mention what I know.
Ted and Alison had a baby girl, Maren, on August 16, 2006. In an email Ted wrote. “…She weighed 6lbs. 15oz. and was 21.5 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing fine and we are glad to report that there are no more migraines as of 8:14 am this Wednesday!” To which his older sister Laura responded, “She's adorable! I'm glad the headaches are gone. But they will come back when she's a teenager :)”
Shane and Miriam had Chanel Renee on May 16, 2006 and this blog has pictures of her below. To which Cam responded, “Para Bens! You guys should be very proud. What a beautiful girl. And thank goodness it was a girl due to Shelby's disgust for the male species.”
Bret and Jen had Luke. I don’t know the exact day. But Carl had a fun response upon hearing, “CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Looks like he will definitely be needing a cama dinky for a while, eh?? Things look like they are going well for you guys. All the best!!” And there are pictures in a previous blog.
Sean and Annelise must have had their third baby by now. Actually Kelly, my fiancé, helped them out a bit with her infertility skills.
Luke and Ashley had Velzy, but that could have been in 2005.
And there are probably others I’m missing.

No comments: